2013年5月9日木曜日

root required.I turn off the shutter sound of the camera


Free app "Camera silencer"




Terminal operating because it does not give me a review still is not correct.
It is paying off for many terminals as long as you see the statistics.
I think application that can silence the camera without loss of resolution is rare.
And It seems like it is eliminate the shutter sound until it turned into root for some people,
I do not think there is any need for crossing the bridge dangerous but not a developer.

I can silence if "EVO 3D ANDROID4.0.3".
Silencer immediately after use of the camera - when I take off the, but the sound may be formed by delay,
Silencer - while with a camera and video can also be silenced completely.
It may be the only app that can silence the 3D shooting.

I can quieter the "EVO WIMAX ANDROID2.3.3". The shutter sound is not much heard only in a quiet place. Video camera can silence.

I do not know yet for other terminals. It offers a mode - silencer of three types of current. You may increase the - terminal silencer that can be tested, the more.

Leave it to other apps, camera feature has reduced the development cost of this app.
There is a place where the lack of stability for that somewhat.


/ / Terminal operation report
Quiet ARROWS Z ISW11F EX
silence crane-pub X
Quiet DIGNO ISW11K EX
Kyocera Hydro C5170?
LG Optimus Elite EX

Download

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿